Documentation - Home
Red Eclipse is an open-source arena shooter, built using the technology found in Tesseract and Cube Engine 2. Offering an
innovative parkour system, distinct but all potent weapons, and fast paced accessible gameplay.
New to Red Eclipse?
- Frequently Asked Questions - See if your question is one of the ones we’re asked a lot.
- Installation Help - If you’re stuck, these are our official instructions.
Gameplay Guide- Want to learn how to play? This is a good start.
- Learn about the Weapons - Each weapon is unique, learn the pros and cons.
Tips and Tricks for using Parkour- Everyone loves running on walls, but there’s more to learn.
- Privilege Levels - What those icons next to player names are all about.
- Server Setup - How to configure and run a Red Eclipse server.
- Administration Guide - How to manage and moderate a server.
- Statistics System - Information about the master server’s global statistics system.
- Version 2.0 - Find out more about the upcoming v2.0, featuring Tesseract.
- Contributing - Instructions on contributing to the Red Eclipse project.
- Debugging - How to gather information for debugging.
- Downloads - Download the game and play it!
- Account Application - Apply for an account to identify yourself.
- Discussion Area - Talk with your fellow players and developers.
- Live Chat - Join our IRC channel in
- Discord Server - Join our Discord Server, chats in
#re-layare sent to our IRC.
- Facebook Messenger - Ask a quick question and we’ll get back to you.
- Issue Tracker - The place for bug reports and approved feature requests.
- Contribution Guidelines - See our rules and suggestions for contributing.
- Game Statistics - The place to see statistics collected by our master server.
- Server List - See a nice list of server and who’s playing on them.
- Official SubReddit - The place to share with your fellow Reddit’ors.
- GameJolt Page - Leave us a review or use the GameJolt client to manage your game.
- Facebook Page - Get social with our Facebook page and share your review of the game.
- YouTube Page - The place to see Red Eclipse related videos and live streams.
- GitHub Project - We do all our development on GitHub, so this is the place to start when developing.
- Subscribe via Patreon - Pledge to our Patreon in order to help cover project costs.
- Donate via PayPal - Make a one-time or recurring donation to help cover project costs.